I found a delightful blog yesterday that has a monthly “Commitment to Loveliness” challenge. I couldn’t resist. Read more about it here.
This week I commit to adding loveliness to my life by:
1. tuning in to the classical radio station each morning during chores.
2. finally getting my kitchen cupboard curtains hung.
3. practice a new hair style
4. get outside whenever this changeable April weather allows (like, right now!)
5. work on loving people as Christ loves, so what comes out of my mouth towards others will “bless and not curse”.
If you make a commitment to loveliness this week, do tell me about it!
Leave a Reply