At last, I found my journal and can complete this post!
– Read “What is a Family” by Edith Scheaffer
– Learn to make sourdough bread
– Make and hang curtains in Kitchen
– Frame and hang family photos on living room walls
– Recover couch
– Potty train Jesse
– Read nightly Bible story to the children
– Continue teaching Jesse, and eventually Claire, more sign language
– Finish Jesse’s first year album
– Begin Claire’s first year album
– scrapbook our honeymoon photos
– make Jesse a ‘What a Bunch of Squares’ quilt
Some things didn’t make it to the list, ’cause I already completed them! Yesterday I made and hung the sheers my living room windows had been waiting for for nearly a year! I will show pictures next week…
I have been wanting to recover the couch for years, finally found fabric at the Salvation Army last week. I can hardly wait to get my hands on that project!
After I complete the living room makeover and the kitchen curtains, I hope to put the sewing machine away for a while and work on my scrapbooks.
So, that’s my plan – what’s yours?
well, i was trying not to be too ambitious – that IS on my list though, and I have been meaning to talk to you and pick your brain about it! are you going to train your second like Madison?
You’re not going to add ‘infant potty train Claire’ to the list?? 😉
La Brebis Roses says
“What is a Family?” is a fabulous book! You are going to love it.