A nutrient-dense snack bar, with a great balance of fats, proteins.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2–3 teaspoons vanilla extract1/4 cup flax seeds, chia seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups nuts of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, prunes or dates)
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- Melt coconut oil or butter on low heat. Stir in honey or syrup and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place flax, chia, or pumpkin seeds in blender first and grind until fine.
- Add the nuts, dried fruit, and coconut to the blender and pulse for 10 seconds to combine.
- Pour melted liquid into blender and pulse until ingredients form a chunky paste.
- Press mixture into an 8x8in. pan and put in fridge for 30 min. to harden.
- Cut into 12 squaers and wrap individually in plastic wrap or parchment paper. Store in fridge to keep firm.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Snacks