Feeling Lost on How to Feed Your Family Well?
Healthy lifestyle begins with what you eat, but time, money, and picky family members can make changing your diet an overwhelming goal.
Your Real Food Journey is the helping hand you need to make sustainable changes to nourish your family well–without the stress.
The real food bandwagon feels like it’s careening past me at 100 miles an hour and there’s no way to jump on. You present great ways to get started eating real food with built in grace for the journey. Thank you for making what seems like such a daunting task into something I can conquer one thing at a time.
–Rachel, wife and mom of two
Inside, You’ll Learn how to…
- Distinguish between fake and real foods that truly nourish your body.
- Discover the positive impact whole foods can have on your moods, weight, energy, and digestion.
- Identify recipes and techniques that are a good fit for your family in your current season.
- Master basic techniques with small, doable steps.
- Gain a vision for how to sustain a healthy lifestyle without stress.
PDF – Instant Download
In my first year of motherhood, I faced some health issues that could only be addressed by with major diet changes. I didn’t have the time or money to cook completely different for my husband and kids. Imagine my delight when I discovered we could all enjoy the same foods because,
Great flavor happens naturally when we focus on whole foods and traditional techniques.
This book is the culmination of the first 10 years of my own real food journey–sharing all I’ve learned about nourishing our families well, beginning with great taste and avoiding stress (and mutiny!) by taking the slow, steady approach.
What fellow whole food authors have to say about the book:
In Your Real Food Journey, Trina comes alongside you with the candor and encouragement of a friend, and provides one of the best examples I’ve seen yet of taking the “real foods” lifestyle and information and breaking it down into simple steps that anyone can take. No doubt, my own journey would have been a whole lot faster and easier if I’ve had a guidebook like this.
–Stephanie Langford of KeeperOfTheHome.com
Trina gives you the tools and the encouragement to really discover which healthy changes will work for YOU in YOUR kitchen. It’s personal, insightful, and uplifting. This is a must-have book for any mom wanting to feed her family healthy food without getting stressed out in the process.
–Kresha Faber of NourishingJoy.com.
How many times have you slaved over a new, healthy recipe, only to have your time and expensive ingredients languish as unwanted leftovers in the back of the fridge? Your Real Food Journey saves you time an money by offering over 50 recipes that have been tested and approved by friends, toddlers, and even husbands!
But more than a cookbook, Your Real Food Journey includes:
- 144 pages of information and encouragement in an easy-to-read format.
- 19 gorgeous, full color photos of our family’s real food favorites.
- An outline of 10 key aspects of a whole food lifestyle and how to find what’s next for you.
- The how and why of bone broth, good fats, cultured dairy, and other traditional foods.
- Walks you step-by-step through yogurt, kefir, bone broth and fermented veggies.
- PDF instant download, Kindle, Nook, and Paperback editions.
One hour with a personal nutritionist can cost upwards of $200, not to mention follow up visits. Trying to grasp what a wholesome diet looks like for your family can be a huge investment of time and resources. Trina condenses 10 years of research and experience into an easy-to-read book that will equip you to make wise choices and positive changes for your family this week.
Your Real Food Journey is your ticket to a head start and steady progress on the journey to eating well.