I get tired of the same old birthday greeting sometimes, don’t you?
Anyway, I really just wanted to get on here and give a huge shout out to the love of my life, the mother of my children, the bestest friend I’ve ever known, my wife.
I can’t say enough how grateful I am to be able to call you mine, honey. You do so much for us I can’t even begin to list the ways you bless me–but I’m going to start anyway.
- The effort you put into keeping house, from sorting paperwork (or trying to) to picking up these stupid toys yet again.
- The time you spend preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The way you have embraced (pun intended, I am a Holden after all :-)) the process of writing and marketing your books in order to bless those that read them and provide some extra income.
- The time and energy you put into providing a great education for our children.
- The way you organize our lives so we can live ‘on the road’ as much as we do.
- I love how you are always looking for the thriftiest (is that a word??) way to keep all of our closets and dressers stocked with clothes that fit and to grow into.
- Your love for life–from family bikes to long scenic drives through the mountains.
- The way you support me and my passions.
- The way you are always trying to find ways to bless each of our children’s unique personalities.
I could go on but I’ll say that’s a good start for now.
I Love You!
How about you? In what ways has Trina been a blessing and had an impact in your life? Wish her a happy birthday and let her know in the comments.