Oh, my word. I love getting mail. Especially emails from you, my readers. As you can imagine, I get a slew of emails every day. I do my darndest to respond to all emails that warrant a response.
If you have a specific question, please keep the following in mind before emailing me:
- If you have a question regarding a specific post or recipe I have published, please review the comments on that post to see if your question has already been answered by me or if someone has already asked the question. If the question hasn’t been asked, please ask your question as a comment on that blog post so others can benefit from the question and the answer!)
- Google is your friend. Unless you’re coming to me because I have personal experience with the topic, please bless my inbox and use a search engine for your query.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- Please be understanding if you don’t hear back from me right away or–heaven forbid–at all. I don’t have a secretary or a housekeeper (alas!), and some weeks the laundry and dishes and time with my family leave little room for email.
- If your contact is of a more personal nature, please feel free to visit my inbox. Personal notes are my favorite and get priority over all other types of mail. 😉
I do read each email personally and treasure the gift of your words. Thanks for connecting with me!